Boat Storage Policy
Please adhere to the following guidelines to insure that your property and the property of others is not damaged and the storage area remains in good condition.
- All stored vehicles need to be
properly maintained at all times.
- Tires need to be inflated on
trailers and vehicles.
- Boats and trailers need to be
drained when excess water is in
them. Open pools of water attract
insects and may cause an odor.
- Please open and close the gate
- Any damages done in moving or
rearranging your vehicle must be
reported to management.
- Please do not leave trash, bottles,
cans, etc., in the storage area.
Please remove and place in proper
- Please park only in your reserved space and do not park in someone else's reserved space, or the neutral zones.
If everyone follows these simple guidelines, everyone will benefit.
Boat Storage Request
Fee for boat or vehicle storage is $120 per year. Please download the PDF form, fill it out completely and return - along with your $120 check or money order - to any Board member.
Click to download the form: Vehicle-Boat Storage.