Lots & Common Property
- Each lot must be used exclusively
for permanent residential dwelling
purposes (Article VI, Section I).
- Nothing is to be kept or stored
in the Common Properties (Article
VII, Section 2).
- No waste shall be committed to
the Common Properties; please clean
up after yourself and your animals.
Trash cans must be placed out-of-sight
by the evening of the same day
of pick-up (Article VII, Section
- No signs of any kind shall be
displayed to the public view, except
those with Board Approval (Article
VII, Section 4).
- Nothing shall be done that may
be or become an unreasonable annoyance
or nuisance to the other owners
(Article VII, Section 5).
- No permanent attachments shall
be made to the roof or walls of
any home, unless approved by the
Board (Article VII, Section 6).
- Each owner shall be liable to
the Association for any damage
to the Common Properties caused
by the negligence or willful misconduct
of a owner (Article VII, Section
- No animals may be allowed, except
for dogs, cats, or other household
pets provided they do not create
a nuisance (Article VII, Section
- No storage of materials and equipment
is allowed except for normal residential
requirements (Article VII, Section
- Parking of motorized vehicles:
- Garages, carports, and parking spaces must be used exclusively for the parking of currently licensed and operational passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, mini-vans, vans up to 3/4-ton, and pickup trucks up to 3/4-ton.
- Trucks and vans larger than 3/4-ton, motor vehicles not currently licensed or not currently operational, trailers, campers, motor homes, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, or any vehicle other than passenger vehicles may not be parked on any lot or elsewhere within the properties, except in a closed garage not visible from the exterior of such garage.
- Passenger vehicles only may be parked in designated parking spaces located in the Common Properties for a period not to exceed twenty-four (24) consecutive hours.
- Boat, jet skis, and all other waterborne vehicles and trailers must be in a closed garage or area specifically designated by the Board of Directors.
- No repair work, dismantling, or assembling of motor vehicles, machinery, or equipment is permitted on any street, driveway or any portion of the Properties.
- The use of motor bikes, motorcycles, motor scooters, 'go carts', and other similar vehicles within the Properties is subject to the authority of the Board to deny or prohibit by reason of noise or fumes or if it constitutes a nuisance (Article VII, Section 11).
- Owner shall at all times keep,
maintain, and repair his/her lot
and the improvement located thereon,
keeping the same in good condition,
utility and repair in a sanitary,
healthful, and attractive manner
(article VII, Section 12).
- Any infraction of the above Rules
and Regulations are subject to
incremental fines of $25.00 first
infraction, $50.00 second infraction
and $100.00 third infraction and
thereafter. Any fines not paid
will result in a lien being filed
against the property. Owners will
be held liable for their tenant's
- All owners and occupants shall abide by any rules and regulations adopted by the Board (Article VII, Section 8).